Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Could I Get The Better One, If I Have The Best?


I spent my sunday with my family @ou to buy new year stuff.

Walked around, and went into a nike shop. i really really like a pair of shoes that is cost rm189.90 only. Not only that, it's the newest design (i guess). Unfortunately, my parents don't let me buy. They said it looks like those rubber tapper's shoes, damn ugly and some shjt. They called me to buy another pair of nike shoes that is same price. I did really pissed off.

yeah, VERY PISSED OFF!

Didn't talk to them for a few couple mins, and we went into some shop to look for another shoes. -.-
Finally, i saw another pair of nice shoes. It's Van's, some kind of skateboard's shoes. So yeah, i wanna buy a skateboard!

After discount, it cost around rm179.90. I swear i did really wanna tell my parents what's the difference?! It's on tip of my tongue. Why they just don't let me buy the nike shoes? arghhh.

Same design but mine is in white.

As a red wine enthusiast, my parents bought a bottle of it.

Ignore the gardenia.




And And And, I bought a wrist watch! :D

Brand - TITUS!

I was consider for CK's at first, but it was the way too expensive. When i parents saw the price, they got shocked and told me : As a teenager, you don't need own a wrist watch that cost 1k plus.
They told me that if the watch cost rm600+, they would definitely buy for me. So i changed my mind to Titus. I bought it for rm599. Last, i found out that it have 50% discount.
well, i don't know what's my feeling. I was in a pissed mood, wanna buy something expensive to express my feeling to my parents.

Take a look at my watch! :D







At the back of my watch have some 'chilnese' words.


I do really appreciate all of my things. :)
I am kinda satisfied with my recent life. I got everything i want, except of DSLR! ARGHHH!

2 comments: