Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Gotta Feeling, That Tonight Is Gonna Be A GOOD GOOD NIGHT !

Sony Ericsson T610 - Motorola E2 - Sony Ericsson W910 - Sony Ericsson K810i, and finally.. AN IPHONE ! :D



1st of March.

after school, my brother came to school to drive me back.

*in the car.

bro : **** don't wanna sell his iphone.

me : wth, why?

bro : he said he don't have phone to use if he sell iphone.

me : argh, nvm.

bro : so i used your silicon cover.

me : anything.


he took out 'his' iphone to me. i was stoning and i realized than it was like he gave it to me.

YEAH, HE PRANKED ME. -.-


so yeah, it's not a matter, take it and started to try all the apps.


Here is it. :D




Left is my bro's while the right is mine. :)



Finally got my iphone after got the cover for 3 months.





How's my feeling?

Of course i do feel jubilant. :D



NEXT TARGET - DSLR

parents allowed me to buy it, but i have to use my OWN MONEY.


And went to kok sing's open house.
Sry, i am too lazy to upload it, CLICK HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrat ^.^

Garygcy said...

THX VERY MUCH, BRO ! :D



unlike SOMEONE, jealous i own it.

Anonymous said...

you're welcome ^^