Thursday, May 13, 2010

An Artificial Fainting.


Well, i tried an artificial fainting FAINTING with my classmates today. 


yeah, it worked.

Most of my classmate SCARED, dare not to try.

As a typical teenager, i love to try something new. 

So, i sacrificed my body to them. o.o





I'm the first person who fainted. I fainted around 3 to 5 seconds, if i am not mistaken.
It's like a dream for me. When i woke up, i was thinking 'why am i here?!'

If you guys really wanna try it, follow this instruction.

Squat down and breathe deeply and longly 10 times, while looking at the floor.
During the tenth breath, hold it and stand up.
DO NOT INHALE OR RELEASE BREATH.
Let someone to press your chest.
Wait for the effect, fainting.


p/s : you need an assistant to wake you up.



It's fun yet dangerous. Thus, don't try this frequently.






btw, i think i am the next Cristiano Ronaldo ! 8D
But no, i don't feel jubilant.


I kicked a high ball, yeah, a very high ball.
It surpassed pavilion, and hit the windows of a class. I WAS LIKE OMG OMFG !


Think of teachers's accusing faces, i felt a sudden urge to run away. :/


Hopefully none of the students injure by the broken windows. 
God Bless Them. :/

No comments: