Monday, May 10, 2010

We Never Really Grow Up, We Only Learn How To Act In Public.

Nowadays, everyone wouldn't buying the original crocs, neither would i ! :P


i got myself a pair of fake crocs? haaa




kinda regret for buying the original's. I shouldn't buy it, wasted my money.








btw, i asked for a dslr, my dad bought me a digital camera. -__-

Panasonic Lumix F2.

Here's the details

– 10.1-megapixel resolution captures

– 4x MEGA optical image-stabilized zoom; F2.8 Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens

– Intelligent Auto (iA) mode

– 2.7-inch LCD screen




Took some photos.







it's like my old phone, k810i. -_-




should appreciate it. :/



okay, i joined a bball competition that organized by my tuition teacher, Oscar.
There's some photos.


and





Anyhow, i forget bout this, Amanda's bday party, or this, and this ! sorry. :/




And and and, i spotted a stall at pasar malam was selling Paul Frank iphone's case. WTF ?!

No comments: